Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Madi Movies

Madi's not really big into watching TV (probably because we don't have it), and she doesn't even care about it when we go somewhere where the TV is on. She likes a couple movies but never watches for very long (aside from Finding Nemo that is). But if there's one thing she always likes watching, it's the video clips from peoples blogs. If you've ever posted a video it's almost a guarantee that Madi and I have watched it. Thank you to those who post videos! Setting her on my lap and turning on the computer is the one thing that will make her hold still long enough for some hair fixin.

But of course, her favorite to watch are those of herself! It's actually quite amusing watching Madi, while she's watching one of her "Madi movies".

Again, more videos of Madi singing (sorry, I just couldn't resist).
This first one is a new rendition of "I am a Child of God"- Rap Style!

This second is a more serious performance of "Come Little Leaves"- a song my grandma sang to my mom, my mom sang to me, I sing to my girls, and now Madi loves singing to other babies when they're crying. She only agreed to a serious performance because I convinced her that Purple Baby was sad and needed to be sung to and rocked.

1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Soooooooo precious!!!! I love her cute little voice! And what a good rocker! :) I know what you mean about videos! Lucas could sit and watch home videos (especially of himself) for hours!