Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We are SO ready....

For swimsuit season!!
A super fun package came in the mail today for the girls and I! Oh how it made our day! These adorable swimsuits were included. Since they could pretty much pass for ballet tutus, I had Madi show me some of her moves!
I kept begging Madi to hold still, give me a nice smile, and get Elle to smile (is that too much to ask?). This is what I got. . .
After my attempted photo shoot, the girls wore their suits into the bathtub (sorry, no pics- bath time tends to get a little crazy)! Only 3 more months until our pool opens!

8 comments:

Lis said...

So cute! I have to get Lexi one of those! Im ready to have swim season TOO! and YES, VA is STILL ON! and we WILL be swimming!!!! WOOT WOOT! That LAST picture is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Madi makes such a cute dancer!!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

They look SOOOO adorable! They have the sweetest faces! Lucas is also counting down the days until swimming season! But I think our pool opens in about 1 month.... :)

tylerandmommy said...

AHHH I am SO jealous! I saw a bathing suit with a tutu at target and was SO going to buy it, but they didn't have tiny baby size. Not that my tiny baby will even be going in the pool this year, but these are SOOOO much cuter! And Elle and Madi look ADORABLE!! I can't wait for pool season either!!!

Jen said...

some super cute pics Ann!!! Love them, love the suits, love the girls, love YOU!!!

Cothran Family said...

so cute! Reminds me of us in our ballerina suits:)

Tisha said...

yeah- those suits are super cute- saw them at target! we have two months until pool opens, so feel free to head down for a swim if you get antsy! I'm just ready for springtime at this point- this winter has been way too long on the east coast!!

Dan and Bec said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Marisa said...

Those are too cute!! I just LOVE girl swimsuits. I can't wait for swim season either. It won't come soon enough!