It's hard finding the time (and motivation) to blog now that Spencer's done with the bar and in vacation mode. It's been quite the treat hanging out as a family all day every day. He finished last Thursday and we had quite the celebration weekend- we went to the movies (saw Inception), went shopping, took the girls on a couple different outings, and had a big celebration dinner (thanks mom)! Then on Tuesday morning, Spencer flew out to UT, picked up our car (that had been driven across the country by our brother-in-laws parents), and then drove the 10 1/2 hours back to Brentwood, arriving at 9:30 p.m. Long day!! The next morning we got up, crammed all our stuff into our car (felt like moving all over again), and headed over to Half Moon Bay to see GG and then continued on South to Camarillo.
We're now living it up in Camarillo- LOVING the weather (don't think there's a better climate than here), LOVING having the beach so close, and LOVING our newest discovery of a Cafe Rio just a 10 minute drive away (hit it up for lunch yesterday)!

I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures, but I love the pure joy on Madi's face in this one.

Nothing beats 70 degree summer weather, walks on the pier, and parks at the beach!
More coming about our last week in Brentwood . . . .
2 comments:
that's great and all BUT. . . . when are you coming back??? I'm still hoping for a job nearby. I love the swing right on the beach!!!
Hooray . . . to my relief not only is the BAR over, but your blog is turned right side up. I would have a nano-gasp every time I would log on thinking you were about to deliver again and I had missed the whole 9 months! LOL! Anie: Happy summer!
Post a Comment