I woke up this morning to a torrent of hail pounding down on our house, and thunder and lightning. I thought for sure it was going to be an "inside day". Boy was I wrong. Today was my first shorts, t-shirt, and flip flop day of the year! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We've had several 70 degree days in the last week or two but usually with a breeze, so I'd either wear jeans and/or a light jacket, but not today! After Elle's nap we headed out for a walk.
I haven't busted out the girls shorts yet, plus Madi always freaks out when it starts to get too cold or windy, so I always try to make sure she's nice and warm- hence the sweater (which was shed minutes into our walk).

Go Madi GO!!

Then there's Elle who always likes to get out of the stroller when we pass the swans (which I'm pretty sure she thinks are real)!

She sat here with these swans for a good 5 minutes before giving hugs and kisses goodbye!
2 comments:
This video is too precious!! You saying something to Madi because she walked in front of the camera made me think of our home videos of you kids. While I was at Clark's house in January we watched a few of them and died laughing at Dad as he kept yelling at Clark or Bobby to get out of the way. One time he reached over the gave Bobby a push...at which point Bobby fell down Could that be child abuse?! Good thing it's just home movies!! xoxoxMOM
Anie, I was thinking about you yesterday. I hope your flight to Cali was calm, relaxing, uneventful, and your best flight ever! Well, we can hope!!! Mom said you were super prepared, and your girls are such good little girls, that I'm sure you survived just fine! Hope the weather is a little nicer in Cali than it has been in the rest of the country! We also had spring for a day or two, and then snow again and it has only been in the 40's this week. Enjoy the sun for me! Have fun hanging with your fam and my parents! Miss you!
-Lindsay
Post a Comment