Saturday, March 26, 2011

Since my last post it's been in the 40's every day with a prediction of snow tonight! So much for spring huh? I should have known I'd be jinxing it when I packed up the snowsuits, hats, gloves, and scarves, and got out the shorts, flip flops, and swim suits. Oh well, I fly out Wednesday morning and am positive it'll be in the 70' and 80's by the time I return mid April- so in the attic the snowsuits will stay!

I've needed to be indoors these past few days anyway. Things I've been up to:
- getting ready for my trip (I've never put so much time and thought into a plane ride)
- cleaning the house
- preparing for our brother-in-law's visit tomorrow
- helping Madi write her first primary talk (did that today- so against Spencer's wishes, it won't be memorized by tomorrow)
- getting youth choir music ready
- planning music time for primary- I'm teaching our Easter song tomorrow since I won't see the kids again until Easter Sunday!

The majority of my list is stuff for tomorrow. Why does is always seem like Sunday's the craziest day of the week? Can it just be Thursday already!?

No comments: