Oh how I've missed family Saturday outings. Spencer worked late last night and decided he didn't need to go to work today! We were all thrilled! We had all sorts of fun today, but my favorite was climbing the sandhill as a family. I doubted the girls ability, but they were first to the top!! Then Madi did a nice face plant on the way down. Ouch!
The evening was topped off with Stake baptisms for two kids from our ward, dinner at Olas, dessert at Johnson's, and home for date night in with Spencer (red box and twizzlers)!

3 comments:
I LOVE that Madi is wearing a crown! Of course! I miss you guys so much!!! Come to Missouri! We don't have a real beach but we have... um... lakes? Fishing? A really great science center? Church history? Oh, there IS the BBQ! Come for that!!!
This looks like a Christmas Card Picture. "We are a beach family!"
What a great picture! And I am so happy that you were able to enjoy a day with Spencer. I am crossing my fingers that Michael is done with his Saturdays at work. But it has been so encouraging to know that I am not the only "single wife" in the family this summer ;) I am just grateful that I don't have any kids to take care of by myself- I don't know how you do it. You are amazing!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment