Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hawk Pride Award

This morning was the first Citizenship Awards Assembly of the year at Madi's school and she received the Hawk Pride Award! Mrs. Pidduck introduced Madi as someone who always tries to do her very best! Describes Madi perfectly! She gives her all to any and every assignment given. I couldn't have been more excited for Madi to get this award (it was a surprise that I'd known about for a week or so).
Madi thought it was pretty cool too, especially since it was the first assembly of the year!
 Congratulations Madi! 
Keep up the great work!

Speaking of great work. . . check out these writing assignments Madi brought home today:
This is why I'm going going crazy with all the paperwork sent home. I can't decide what to keep and what to toss! It kills me to throw this kind of stuff away!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations Madi! We are so proud of you! XOXO from Aunt Joci and Uncle Michael.

Dan and Bec said...

Congratulations on the fun award. And WoW, I'm amazed at her neat printing. Holy Cow! Way to go Madi (and Mama!)
How's the primary program going. I feel your pain but I know it is going to be amazing.
Guess what, we just got a dog! Crazy, I don't know what I was thinking adding an 8 week old puppy to a family of four with Clara so young. Jake and Tess are on cloud nine. Wish your girls could come enjoy our little Buddy!

Roxy said...

Congratulations Madi - great job. You print way better than I do.
Anie - scan all her school work and make a CD.