Monday, October 29, 2007
4 Months Old!!
WOW- I can hardly believe how fast time flys. Madilyn turned 4 months old on Sunday and today she had her 4 month check-up. She was such a good girl for the doctor and was very brave during her shots. Madi weighed in at 12 lbs. 12 oz and she's 25 in. long- putting her in the 30th percentile for weight and 78th for height. I came prepared with tons of questions, of all the little things that I stress out about. However, the doctor quickly assured me that we're doing a great job and that Madi looks perfect. It always feels good, going to the doctor's office and hearing that all my worries were only that- unnecessary WORRIES!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
4 months already?! Where does the time go? I can't believe we are almost to November! We can't wait to see you in December! Madi is adorable!
We love you guys!
Love, Lindsay and Brittany and the rest of the family who isn't next to me while I am typing this!
Look at that fat little tummy!!!
She is a doll baby.
xoxoGRAM
MADI! Your so cute!!! I told your mom she had nothing to worry about!!!
=)
She is sooooooooo cute! I love her little bow. Good job to all of you to surviving so far!!!
So cute pics. I know the same thing happens to me when I go to the doctor. Things I stress about, the doctor says is normal. It is reassuring though.
your baby is so cute, and i am glad to hear that everything is going so well. it is amazing how fast time goes by. i also wanted to comment on your cookie post. i totally know, i can never make my mom's chocolate chip cookies like she does, but i am so glad your cookies turned out, they looked really good!
I love that little tummy. She is really a beautiful girl.
I can believe that she's already 4 months old. She is so cute!
madi looks great- she's totally packing on the pounds!! love her in her diap! xoxo
Post a Comment