Here at the Jenkins' home, Halloween came a little late. But later is better than never. On Wednesday night, Spencer was busy writing a paper and had tons of reading for the next day, and I got a hair cut. Ok, that makes us sound like party poopers, but the blame is all on Spencer. So, not to let Halloween slip by, on Friday night, we had a post-Halloween party at our house. Before I go any further, I need to give a shout out to Melissa because this party would not have happened were it not for her creativity and Halloween spirit. Go Melissa!!! We had a bunch of friends over and had a crazy fun time. Spencer made carne asada tacos (so good!!) and then we topped those off with tons of candy! yummm! The costume runway competition was so intense, and Brian and Spencer had a really tough time judging. All in all, it was an awesome party!
The bat and the witch-winners of the scariest costume award!!

A pirate, a fairy, a witch, a bat, an egyptian, and a skunk.

Some of the decorations...

The witch, the bat, and the student. What a scary family!
11 comments:
You guys look great!!!!!! I love Madi's bat costume. Very creepy. :) I'm glad you got to celebrate!!
Thanks for letting us ...ehem... i mean ME trash your house!! It was a REALLY fun party. Were so COOL! Arent we?? I brought the decorations but you had the spirit! Oh and we have to give a shout our to Spencer and his CHEF SKILLS TOO!
Spencer was about as original in his costume as Scott was. We went to a couple of different parties and he was either a "business school student" or a "parent" depending on the audience. I guess going to school saps all of their creativity.
You guys are so funny. I love the little bat costume.. It is so funny. Where did you get it at? I am glad you had a late Halloween party..
Our friends let us borrow it. Their son (the skunk) wore it last year when he was a little over a month old.
Great costumes! I just love Halloween for babies! They look cute in anything. I don't think my 8 year old could pull of a bat quite as well as Madi. :) BTW--I love your haircut (but the deal is the best part!)
I've never seen a bat costume. I'm glad you guys decided to celebrate Halloween after all!
Hmmm.... some haircut, Anie. Did your stylist get a little carried away? I'd think twice about going back to him/her if I were you. Did Madi get her little bat ears at the same place you got your hair done? Scary place... You both look happy though and that is what counts. Spencer's costume was ok.. not original, but ok. Keep having fun and keep making memories!
Missed seeing you at Lindsay's this weekend. Brittany was beautiful!
I like your new haircut!!it looks great!!
SO- if you want to see my real haircut, go to "The Brewer Family" link and check out "Priceless". Melissa is an AMAZING stylist!
I have more pictures for all of you guys too - I'll post them soon!
Okay our cell numbers right now are: 801-310-6427 for me and 801-310-6457 for Travis. On the 15th it'll be back to 240-477-6051. And my email is kristalundell@gmail.com. And if you want my social security number while I'm at it, I can post that publicly too! Ha ha!
Post a Comment