Our next surprise was when we arrived at the house. Karlee didn't know that Jen, Madi, or I were coming. She figured that as the youngest of 6, she'd be celebrating her high school graduation alone with mom and dad. Her reaction was even better- complete with an ear piercing scream and crying!

Friday night was graduation. Karlee was the closing speaker, leading her classmates in turning their tassles. She did a GREAT job, receiving a standing ovation! Congratulations Karlee- WE LOVE YOU!!!!
We got up bright and early Saturday morning and headed over to the beach in Pacifica. We were all exhausted from a late night of visiting, but enjoyed the relaxing ocean breeze and warm sunshine. Madi had a fun time hanging out in the cabana!
We got back from the beach in the early afternoon to take naps and prepare for Karlee's graduation party. Here's just a glimpse of some of the memorabilia displayed and yummy food eaten!!
Karlee will be leaving on June 19th to attend summer school at BYU in Provo, UT. We're super excited to hear about all the adventures that lie ahead for her! Good luck Karlee!!
6 comments:
oh man! We so wish we could've been there. Looks like everything went well and I'm sure Karlee is relieved to have that speech over with. That is hilarious you surprised Jen at the airport. I love it!
Keep us updated on the happenings in Brentwood. Congrats Karlee!! Love you guys
Looks like you are having a great trip. I wanted to hang out with you before you left, but Lizette was sick. Give me a call when you come back to Camarillo. Hope you have much more fun at your parents..
Oooh, I am looking to buy a cabana exactly like that! Thanks for posting a picture, now I got a better idea of its size.
Thats so cute! I cant believe you had a little sister still in highschool! Thats so crazy! =) Cool! You look so cute in that pink shirt! I love it!
How fun! What a great surprise! I bet your sisters and parents are adoring Madi, and loving having you around! Enjoy your family!
Congratulations, Karlee! How fun that you could be there for that! And you were in Oakland?? That's MY home area! I'm a little jealous. You guys look like you're having a great time. Thanks for keeping us posted! BTW--of course, I had to notice the great pictures of your sister. :)
Post a Comment