What a sweet reunion this past weekend was!! Early Saturday morning, Madi and I said good-bye to my Dad and headed over to Half Moon Bay. Spencer, his parents, and niece had all driven up the coast from Camarillo, arriving late Friday evening. Coming to Half Moon Bay is always a treat- Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob live right down the street from the beach! It was a gorgeous day and I was excited to spend some quality time with Spencer, while enjoying the glorious weather! After a yummy BBQ lunch and nap for Madi, we headed out through the field to get to the beach.


Ahhhh.....the LIFE!!!!

Madi was so glad to have her daddy back, and Spencer sure was glad to have his little girl back!


Silly Grandpa Al, showing off his catch of the day!

A day well spent with the person Madi and I both love best!!
8 comments:
Anie...you are an amazing blogger. You really stay on top of it.I love to read your posts and see how cute Madi is. She is looking more and more like a little girl and leaving behind that baby look. What a dolly!
Are you wearing your SPF 50 sunscreen Anie? My dermatologist would be having a cow!
That is the life!
Awesome sunglasses, Madi!! Looks like you're having tons of fun.
You guys were so lucky to have perfect weather that day! So glad Brittany could be there, wish we could have been too! Since Brittany won't talk to me on the phone, it was great to see a picture of her! Give her hugs and kisses for me! I'm sure she is having a great time!
Wow! serious... that looks RELAXING!!!!! Youre so lucky you get to spend the summer by the water!!! I want to come visit!!!! Its so fun to have a DAD back! YEY!!! What a happy little family outing!
HOly cow! You are looking tan! I'm going to be the whitest in the family come August. I better get to work!
Madi must have been so excited to see her Daddy.
Post a Comment