





Originally, Madi and I were dressed as twins- complete down to the bright pink toe nails! However, I thought it was pretty cheezy, so I had Madi change her outfit before leaving!

Madi had a GREAT time hanging out with her aunt Jen. For having NEVER seen her before, I was shocked at how willingly Madi went to her and was happy in her arms even when I was around.

Madi's having a wonderful time already! Stay tuned for more of the fun that we'll be having while staying here in Brentwood!
12 comments:
That last picture of Madi and her Grandpa(?) is ADORABLE!!! Glad to hear you're having fun with the fam. BTW, wherever did you get matching skirts? I think it's cute even if it is a little cheesy.
Cute pics, Anie, even if you did steal them. Thanks for being with us this week and putting up with our craziness. It is fun having Madi around even if she does cry whenever you leave the room!!
xoxoxMOM
OKay how did you get Madi to hold still enough to paint her toes? Ive been trying to get Lexi to let me but she just wont hold still!!! And you should TOTALLY dress up the same! Thats sooooooo cute! I think lexi has that skirt..WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS? The 4 of us could dress the same!!! haha! jk. Thats such a CUTE picture of Madi at the end... and the one of the 2 of you is so cute too!!!!
I loved your outfits. You should have left them. But I have done the same thing and changed. Are you going to make it up to Idaho this summer? If not we should get together when we make it home to the east.
i'm glad you guys are having so much fun--i can tell just by the smile on your face how happy you are to be home :o) ethan asked me the other day when madi was coming over to play, and then bennett said i want madi to come here and i'll go play with sister jenkins so she's not lonely. we miss you!!!
I think you and Madi looked adorable in matching outfits!! I can't believe Karlee's old enough to graduate! She's beautiful!
The last pic of Madi is SO cute.
You're never gonna believe what I figured out how to do..... Sometimes I amaze myself. Yea. After like a YEAR of not knowing how to sign in!!!!
Hey, I was in town too! Too bad we didn't bump into each other. Maybe next time. Congrats to Karlee...how very exciting.
Erin
I love your outfit... I love the mini pedicure. I just love when little girls have their nails painted. I can't wait for Hannah to be old enough to not eat her nail polish off and we can go get pedicures together.
Great pictures! I don't think the twinsy outfits are too cheesy! They were cute! We are still missing you here!!
you totally should have kept the same outfit! so cute- love you outfit- is that from shopping in Brentwood?! I'm putting that on the schedule for when I'm there! madi is looking so grown up- can't wait to see you guys!!xoxo
I love the matching outfit.
Post a Comment