Sunday, September 14, 2008

Madi's Baby!

Growing up, I loved my dolls! I was definitely the little mommy, and Madi has seemed to follow suit with taking care of her baby doll. On several occasions, I'll walk into the room and find Madi giving her baby hugs, pushing her around in the stroller, and talking to her! But then there are the other times when baby is chucked across the room, found laying face down on the floor, or dragged from room to room by the leg! I've been working with Madi on ALWAYS remembering to take good care of baby! I'm determined to properly train Madilyn so that one day, she'll be my reliable clone!! There's nothing wrong with that, is there???




7 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

She is SUCH a cute girl!!!!!! I don't know anything about the whole "baby" thing! We tried to teach Lucas how to hold a stuffed bear nicely. It lasted for about 2 seconds, and then he was throwing it into the air as high as he could! :) I hope our baby survives!!!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! :)

Lollidale Farm said...

OK--that picture of Madi reading to her doll is the BEST! I love it! She would fit right in our family.

Lindsey said...

Madi's hair is getting so long. I just noticed it in these new pics. I love the one of her reading to her doll. So cute!

Jones Family said...

Where are the pics of her dragging her baby around by the leg??? So stinkn' CUTE!

Lis said...

Those are so cute! I hope she can teach Lexi how to be nice to her baby! I cant wait until Lexi likes her dolls!!! (she seems to like cars better??) It was so fun seeing Madi! FINALLY! Her hair is SOOO long! YOu have to do some pig tails on her! She has more hair than Lexi and its longer! It would be so cute!!! I love how little girl-ish she is now! Not a baby at all!!! CUTE!

martyrudd said...

No, there is definately nothing wrong with Madi being her mama's clone. Of course I say that because I have a clone of my own and her name is Anie!!!
I'm just excited that Madi loves her baby doll that Papa and I gave her for her birthday. If you remember at first she wondered what the heck she was suppose to do with this thing that was crying and making sounds. I'm glad her little girl insticts took over:) And these pictures are precious!!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

OHH my gosh that is the cutest picture EVER! (The one with the book.) Well they are all cute. She is so adorable. How lucky to have a built-in little right arm (is that what it's called? Right hand? Right-hand man? I don't know) in your family!