Originally, we had planned on getting her one for her birthday, but since we were away, and living out of suitcases, it had to wait. The week after getting home, I took Madi out shopping for a late birthday gift. She had the BEST time pushing this stroller through the aisles of Toys R Us and I knew this gift was going to be a hit at home! Sure enough, we have all been VERY pleased with the purchase! Not only has it helped with her walking, but it's been cute watching her take such good care of her baby doll. Sometimes "baby" gets tossed out though as Madi tries going for a ride herself!
This is MY new toy!! Three days after getting home for the summer, my computer crashed! So Spencer and I had to share his computer for a week. It was a total pain not having computer access during the day while he was at school, and limited access in the evening while he studied. We were intending on getting an iMac for me anyway, but it just happened a little earlier than we had originally planned. No complaints here! While we still have to figure out what happened to my old computer, I'm having a great time figuring out all the fun accessories on my new computer!!
11 comments:
We just got Reina a stroller too! Reina won't EVER let her baby ride in it though. She just likes to push it around. Cool computer! Having your own computer is a must!! I hate sharing with Scott.
Cool Computer Anie! you and Laura are TWINS! Thats so awesome! You could lay in bed and email now! WOO HOO!!!
Love the dolly stroller too! I really want to get Lexi one of those!!! I love that its pink! Yah thats a shocker! She looks like she loves it!!! How cute! so now i can say SEE YA TOMORROW!!! AHH! crazy!
You guys both scored! I think every little girl should get a stroller for her first birthday... it's the best present! Hannah (and Gavin) still play with hers. Madi is so adorable being a mini mom... doesn't it make you feel so good to see her take such good care of her baby?
How fun! Dolls and strollers remain a hit at our house. They never go out of style for little girls (we even catch Kimberly playing along still!) As for the computer....your looks so familiar!! I LOVE mine, and I know you will love yours, too.
How funny. I just bought Brooklyn a stroller then othe day. She loves it too. Hours of entertainment!
Madi's new stroller will not only be an awesome toy for her but also for your future kids, even your boys. I can imagine Hunter having a hay-day with that stroller! As for your computer, I'm glad you're up and running again. That keyboard looks so sleek.
Hey...I remember us both admiring Angie's when she got hers!! We are getting our imac this weekend. This old computer has been so good to us...but it is long gone...and crashed one too many times...it is time to give it up and move on!!! You'll have to give me tips on the imac. I will also be able to get my blog going!!
My kids have long thrashed their baby strollers...they got good use out of them...they would still love them if they had them! Enjoy Madi...yours is very stylish as well!
Lizette has the same stroller and LOVES IT. I am also so JEALOUS of your computer. We were walking in the mall yesterday and I had to stop and stare at the apple store. I love APPLE computers.
i LOVE your new toy! :-) so nice to have your own!
Wow... I had some catching up to do. And I'm so glad I did... Thanks for the little shout out over the reunion. I'll find a pic of us 10 years ago. I think I have one at your graduation. And congrats on the computer. I can't wait to upgrade. How fun!
Clark is next to me saying "Woooooooow" about your computer. Looks pretty nice Anie!! Is ESPN your new homepage?! Clark can't wait until we can get a new computer. His laptop is about to die. Miss you guys lots! Madi looks like a pro pushing around her stroller!
Post a Comment