Friday, December 19, 2008
We ARE loved!!!
Today was a GREAT day!!! While I was stuck at the home the ENTIRE day- with Spencer off taking his last final, Madi and I were surprised with not one, but TWO big packages that arrived this afternoon!! What a FUN surprise! It seriously made my day! Thank you Aunt Fay, Uncle Bob, Grandma, Mom, Dad, and Jocelyn! Madi and I took the honors of carefully opening each box (first making sure that the presents were wrapped). Then Madi helped me place each present under the tree. We only had one present under there before, so this definitely got me a little more excited for Christmas! Now with Spencer finally done with his finals, the family time can officially begin! YEAH!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for packages!! I've gotten a few packages, too, and there's nothing like it!
aaaw!i love you too! haha! Thats so fun getting packages! Speaking of that we have yours safe and sound thanks to post man BRian! yey! His flight was 3 hrs late and he got in at 2AM AZ TIME!!!! AH! Oh and I LOVE seeing the ornaments on your tree!!! THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!
So exciting to get packages, well, anything in the mail except bills.
We went to the Burbank Christmas party tonight. It was so awesome to see everyone. The Elam's came too. Evie is getting big and Afton is due with another girl in Feb. All the kids are getting so big. Emily Payne is so mature and little Shophia Thomas is not a baby at all. I miss Burbank so much!
Post a Comment