Now that I've recovered from my last SUPER long post, I thought I'd share some pictures from this past weekend. I got Madi one for those "spill-proof" bubble tumblers thinking that she'd enjoy blowing bubbles all by herself. She sure enjoyed watching daddy blow all the bubbles.
So she decided to give it a try! Dip dip dip. . . .
Now blow!
Harder Madi, you gotta BLOW HARDER!!
Needless to say, she only SORTA got the knack of it. We still need some practice. I sure am looking forward to warm spring days spent outside blowing bubbles, drawing on the sidewalk with sidewalk chalk, long walks, and picnics at the park!
6 comments:
Cute pics! And you HAVE to tell me where you got a spill proof bubble thing! Tyler ALWAYS wants to blow them himself and I hate being paranoid about him spilling.
AHHH HAHA! I love your commentary! I can hear you saying that MADI YA GOTTA BLOW HARDER!!! haha! Shes so cute!!!
It snowed 7 inches here last night!! I would DIE for a nice summer walk and picnic at the park. Can't wait! Well, holy cow. I don't check blogs this weekend and you did such fun updates! I LOVE all the pictures of Madi whoever is taking them. They really are cool. And you look GREAT. Seriously, you can't even tell you're pregnant. :) You do look good though. I can't believe Madi is almost two years. Seems like only a little bit ago you were pregnant with her. We're way excited for you guys. Tell Madi not to worry about the bubble thing. It takes a few tries to get it. :) xoxoxo
I wish I could come and blow bubbles with you guys! I loved your 21 month post Anie, Madi is getting so big, and smart the video of her with her fruit loops was so cute!! Miss you!
Those pictures of Madi blowing bubbles are so cute! I'm so excited about spring too! We've been going on lots of walks and enjoying the warm weather!
Oh, and one more thing, Madi's shirt is SO adorable! I love it!
Post a Comment