Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March

With February now behind us, I was really hoping for some warmer weather. While my fingers are still crossed, I'm not holding my breath since a BIG snow storm is being predicted for tonight.  I'm ok with that if it means enough snow for sledding! But I am looking forward to warmer days that lie ahead (hopefully in the near future)! 

Here's just a few pictures from our ONE warm day this past week. My friend Melissa found the coolest park and so after getting home from California, we loaded up our girls and went to check it out! I had to share a few of these pictures. I just love how Melissa captured Madi's complete excitement of such simple things!

Like the slide.....




And the swings.....

And check out these mac daddy swings......


Who wouldn't love it!?

9 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

I love those slide pictures! The action! :) Madi is so stinkin cute!

Jones Family said...

Wow, I haven't been on blogspot for some time now. A couple of things...

1. I love Madi's ponytail. It's so cute
2. What the heck?? Those are the strangest swings.
3. I just watched the bath video of her sucking the nasty bath water... isn't it crazy how they know? I swear all little kids are 100% right on their predictions. I'm excited for you guys!!! Madi will have a little sister. So much fun

4. I can't wait to see you guys in less than 3 months!

Lis said...

Yah that park is the BEST! Im so excited to go back when its warm! Next week! (yah, im pretending its going to be warm!) It might be? RIGHT? I love those slide pictures! I love the way you have them lined up! I need to get some better pictures of the play ground for display! Its so awesome!!! And madi is ADORABLE! I love taking pictures of her!

BTW, IT SNOWED!

tylerandmommy said...

Ok so there is definitely enough snow for sledding...

And I love Madi's excited grin. She is so cute. Tyler says she is his girlfriend... ;)

Aunt Fay said...

What great pictures! She definitely has a personality and it is so fun to see her developing and growing into such a beautiful child. You guys are great parents!

Cristin said...

Whoa... those swings are weird.

Marisa said...

First - such cute pics! i love them! I wish Melissa could take pics of Brielle!
second - I just saw that you are having a girl1 Congrats! So exciting!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Very cute pics. What cool swings!!

dynamike said...

We are right there with you... last week it went from 17 degrees to 60 degrees. Needless to say, we are ready for Spring. I love Maddie's little ponies- they are so cute!