Monday, October 5, 2009

A few things that made me happy today. . .

1) Going to the library with friends.

2) A trip to the doctor- getting the diagnosis that I expected.

3) Getting 2 prescriptions filled- lets hope this amoxicillin kicks in soon!

4) Receiving an early Christmas present from Spencer.


5) And getting to watch my girls play together.


This last one should really be a post by itself because of how many pictures I took.

First Madi sat down and got Elle's attention.

Then Madi got her smiling . . .

Finally Elle was so amused with Madi that she bust up laughing! It was so incredibly cute to watch!

5 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

FUn, fun! Cute pictures of your girls! I love that picture of you, too. :)

Lis said...

Things that make ME happy!
1. the fact that I will NOW be able to hear all of Madi's songs!

2. How cute your girls are!

3. That you got into the Dr. today and got some drugs!

NOW- things that make me SAD!!!

1. The fact that Elle is now big enough to sit in a bumbo and the fact that I have seen her ONCE.

2. Madi is a big sister and I havent been able to see her in action! (But she looks like shes doing an AWESOME JOB!!!)

3. Elle isnt a baby baby anymore!!!

Where did the time go? Have I really been gone THAT LONG?? Excuse me... i think im going to go cry in a corner now.

martyrudd said...

We LOVED these pics!!! BUT we would have loved HEARING Elle's laughter. PLEASE do this blog again with sound!! XOXOXDAD AND MOM

Doreen said...

Whoa!! Spencer must REALLY love you! FIRST a SWEET camera and now an awesome video camera! Nice. GBS (get better soon). haha.

Aunt Fay said...

Ahh.. there's nothing much better than listening to a child laugh. I'd love to see and hear Elle laughing in a future blog, please!

How many days until that bright Cali sunshine?