I've been having a lot of fun taking videos of the girls lately and learning all the tricks of my new camera. Uploading and publishing videos has never been so fast and easy! Just a warning: this first one's pretty long- a whole 4 minutes! I just thought it was funny how every question I asked her had a different answer than when I interviewed her a couple of days earlier (except for favorite song). Just shows how often a two year olds favorites change.
Here's a shorter one of Madi telling what she does every night before bed. I love having a checklist- it helps keep Madi on track during bedtime.
6 comments:
So CUTE! I love the video of her singing the Star Spangled Banner! i need to hear all about your new camera!! We need one!
Hey to my Madi girl!! I loved hearing you talk and sing. I also love your Mama's new video recorder so that NOW I can actually HEAR you!! You are getting so tall and your hair is getting so long!! I can't wait until you come here in December so that I can hear you sing all day long:) xoxoGram
Nice bonus questions added by Spencer! hahahaha! When Hunter starts saying some more things I'm definitely going to start doing this!
She is adorable and the frowny face song rocks.
So cute! Rachel always wants to watch a movie too :)
okay we are watching this for the billionth time but I just noticed that well, DID she say her favorite animal is MOMMY????? ahahah! Im def, so I thought Id check!
Post a Comment