After charging my new Flip last night, Spencer couldn't wait to take the first video. So while I was cooking breakfast, he came down to document our first video that can actually be heard without having to blast the volume! Don't worry mom, this is just the first of many more videos to come!
6 comments:
DUDE. BABY GENIUS!!!!!!!!! You need to have her looked at. Im pretty sure she is. I LOVED IT!
Nice and loud and right on key, just like Gram!!!!
GO MADI...THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER FOR GRAM!!!! Tonight Papa and I beamed with joy to finally hear a video with Madi's precious singing voice. That FLIP VIDEO has already paid for itself. xoxoxPapa and Gram
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!! She is so smart and adorable! Kaitlin has those jammies too.
I'm sad to say that Lucas doesn't know The Star Spangled Banner, but he can say the Pledge of Allegiance! He knows more important songs...like ones by Weird Al and Michael Jackson. :)
P.S. I got the Canon Rebel and I LOVE IT!!!
haha! I loved it!! It's so cute to hear that song coming out of a two-year old. I DEFINITELY did not know the star-spangled banner at that age. Smart girl! She's was totally on key too.
holy cow! that was so stinkin adorable!!! Morgan and I loved hearing her sing! how precious! I think she should sing that at the next ball game... or maybe the white house should invite her to sing at their next shin-dig [is that how you'd spell that fun word?]hmmm... well... i've finally caught up on your blog and i finally feel like i'm not truly missing out on everything! love to you all!
Post a Comment