Sunday, October 25, 2009

I was wrong

Remember this post? Well, I have now totally and completely changed my mind! I'm guessing the "terrible two's" have finally hit because I'm willing to claim that TWO is one of the hardest ages ever!!

11 comments:

Safire said...

hehehe...sorry I shouldn't laugh but I do. Don't worry, I thought 3 was harder. ;)

The Harpers said...

When you wrote that post I remember feeling jealous of you. Now...welcome to the club!!! 2 has been soooo hard for me as well. There are days I am seriously tempted to lock Reina in her room and not let her out. On the flip side, in her good moments, she is more fun than she's ever been.

Terry Family said...

Anie, you haven't tried 1,5,6 and 10 yet! It's always worse when Shaun is out of town! "5" and "10" are the trouble makers or should I say party animals. Good luck with madi. Hope tomorrow is better!

Doreen said...

HAHA!! I was wondering if Hunter was just a rascal! I'm glad it's a 2 year old thing and not a Hunter-specific thing. GOOD LUCK! 3 is much better!!!

Kents said...

My mother in law would tell me that 3 year-old's were worse because they could communicate really well their dislikes and frustrations. I really didn't believe her, but now I'm on my 3rd 3 year old, and I COMPLETELY believe her. Terrible two's are the warm up....Beware!!! :-)

Jones Family said...

You must elaborate!

Lis said...

Im sorry, I had to laugh! You kill me! I hope everything went AWESOME last night, I hope you got LOTS of sleep and you have a safe HAPPY drive home with your little TWO year old! (and bebe!) I wish you could sent Madi on a plane! We would take her off your hands for a few days! CALL ME!

Cothran Family said...

Ohhh Anie, so sorry! With my kids it has been 3 that's been worse! Then they have additude and the language to express it. Remember that video of the dude getting a new "member of the family" It must be hitting Madi now. I'm sure she is still sweet as ever:)

The Pickled Red Herring said...

I agree with Doreen - 3 is WAAAAYYYY better! It was like on her 3rd birthday she woke up and the evil 2-year-old fairy flew out the window! And I think Madi and Kate seem to be a lot alike, so maybe it will be the same. Those 3 months after Brooklyn turned 1 and before Kate was 3 I really thought I was going to die! Good luck man! Drop them off at my house if you ever need to!

Dan and Bec said...

Hopefully the "terrible" part of two won't last long for you! Come on over any time!

tylerandmommy said...

This is me laughing demonically. HA HA HA HA HA. I shouldn't laugh, but you have such a sweet girl - she was destined to have a terrible something at some point. You'll make it through and forget. Until you get hours of relapses on the terrible twos. We are having those right now. Crying over everything, not following directions, etc. Tyler tried to kick me today while changing his diaper and he kicked himself in the nose. I think he learned his lesson, but what I mean to say is every kid is terrible once in a while. Good thing Madi is so cute!!