
Weight: 15 lbs. 3 oz. (34%)
Height: 26 1/4 in. (70%)
(I guess she's not as big as I thought)
Elle's now 6 months old and at a super fun stage! I love this age- where she can sit up (while not yet mobile) and be completely content with a few toys.
This past month was a busy one for Eleanor. With two-thirds of the month spent in California, Eleanor experienced several firsts, including: her first plane ride, first trip to the beach, first Christmas, and her first taste of solid food.
Elle also had her first experience with pink eye while in California. Luckily I was able to get ahold of her doctor and have a prescription immediately sent into the local CVS. Her pink eye symptoms were gone so fast that I never even thought to get a picture of her eye.

Even with all the new people she met, all the new places she went, and all the new beds she slept in, Elle has continued to be an extremely happy, mellow baby. Being the chill kid that she is, she doesn't talk much. She coos and babbles quietly, but nothing loud and dramatic like her older sister would do. She usually just watches and listens. Maybe it's also due to the fact that Elle's got a fun big sister that's always keeping her entertained.
A video- to show some of the craziness that Elle gets to deal with on a daily basis!
It's been fun watching old home videos and noticing how different Elle is as a baby than Madi was. Aside from being much more mellow, Elle sleeps less, spits-up a lot more, is more smiley, easy to make laugh, and loves eating, sucking, and chewing on anything she's given (Madi never put things in her mouth).
But just like Madi, Elle already loves baby dolls! Unfortunately Madi's not the greatest sharer. Some toys just have to be played with while Madi's napping! :)
Happy half birthday baby girl!
We love you SO much!







10 comments:
How can it be 6 months already! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Isn't it amazing how different, and yet alike they are . . .such cuties!
aww. She so cute anie! I just LOVE her! And the WHOLE 15 minutes ive ever met her! TEAR! Lexi and I will be watchin those videos in the morning! But im just DYING over her! What a CUTE KID! Lexi cant wait to play with her and Madi!!!!!!! Cant believe i havent seen you in SIX FRIGGIN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY ANIE!!!
Elle is such a BABY DOLL. She looks so dang cute in all of her little hair clips and outfits and that swimming suit!! Madi just looks so grown up next to Elle. ESPECIALLY in that PJ picture together.
SIX months!? AHHH! How on earth did that happen? She is SO cute, especially her little rolls. It's fun to see how much she is like Madi and how different she is. You KNOW I always want to pick her up and snuggle her. We NEED to hang out more so she will let me!!
She has grown up since the last time I saw her! What a fun girl she sounds like. :) Looking forward to catching up this week!
Probably the most important first of last month was having her Aunt Lindsay hold her. Hugs and Kisses to both of those adorable girls.
Elle is as photogenic as her mama!! Cute smiles!! Love you guys and miss you all so much. xoxoMOM
I have only one thing to say...ADORABLE!!! I just want to hold her and play with her, if only you guys didn't live so far away!
Hey, I finally got to watch these two videos. (my gmail and blogs are acting crazy right now)
Yeah, Madi is a pistol. Thank heavens Elle has a calm personality!! and Elle, yes she definately needs her own baby!! xoxoMOM...again
anie!
they are soooo cute!! i can't believe how beautiful elle is - wait, yes i can - she's yours!
how i miss you. i think about you so many times.
love, love, me
Post a Comment