Jocelyn and Michael's last night in Camarillo - they chose to come hang out with us! We love you Aunt Joci and Uncle Michael! Thanks for a fun visit!
Bobby and Amy drove down from Monterey, arriving the night of January 3rd. They stayed and played for 2 days before heading back to Provo. We hit up the beach on Friday followed by fish and chips at Andria's afterwards. Aunt Amy and Uncle Bobby are so silly. . .
We've taken this picture many a time down at the harbor, but I just loved both girls sweet smiles here. .
Deleted pictures I remember, loved, and wish I had:
- Aunt Joci on the trampoline with my girls, and then with all the kids (including cousin Bailey)
-Aunt Karlee and Uncle Jeremy pushing the girls on the swing set at our condo in Monterey with a view of the ocean in the distance.
-Aunt Amy snuggled with the girls on the bed, reading stories before bedtime
My kids are lucky to have some pretty fabulous aunt and uncles! It's no lie that one of my favorite things is having my kids adored by their aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I so loved reading this sweet post Karlee had typed up on her blog. Oh, and this post too! We love you Aunt Karlee!




No comments:
Post a Comment