Way to GO Madi!!! We're so proud of you for always making good choices and following the rules!
Spencer went into work a bit late so that he could be there for it. How fun it was to see Madi's face when she walked in and saw us sitting in the back seats of the gym! Spencer had to take off right after Madi was recognized, so we didn't get a picture with her after the assembly. So naturally I made her pose with her daddy as soon as he got home from work (notice how light it still is- Spence got home at 4:15 today!)Since today was also Elle's half birthday (ya, I'm a dork and like to make a big deal about things like that) we made it an extra special day. Being a Thursday, I was scheduled to work in Madi's classroom. So after centers, I checked Madi out of school to join Elle, Calvin, and I for lunch. We went to the park, played for a bit, but then decided to forgo the picnic lunch since it was so stinkin windy and ate at home instead. Then this evening Elle helped me make pink cupcakes to celebrate!!



No comments:
Post a Comment