Sunday, March 9, 2014

Today

It was a big Sunday for our 3 kiddos!

Madi sang a solo of "Teach Me About the Temple" in sacrament. She did a beautiful job! Aside from looking down at her sheet music (which she didn't need at all) a little too often, it was perfect! I love how excited she was on Monday when I told her she'd been asked to sing that coming Sunday. She wrote about it in school the next morning:

Elle had a talk in Primary. Unfortunately she chickened out and just stood there all shy, forcing Spencer to give the talk for her. Crazy how two siblings can be so different!

Calvin went into nursery without crying AT ALL!!! He's been doing well for awhile now, but he always cries when we first drop him off. So this was huge!

After such an exciting Sunday, I naturally wanted to take a picture of the three kids together when we got home from church. Unfortunately, they were all being silly and only gave me a couple seconds to attempt it. If only Cal had given a smile . . .

2 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

YAY for Cal going to nursery! That's always a big day for me! Your little crew is growing up so FAST! They are all so adorable!

Papa said...

I can't believe Elle froze for her talk...I remember when Tisha did the same thing!!

Love the rainbow pictures!!

xooxMOM