Monday, June 16, 2014

Elle's Preschool Graduation

It was sad for me to see the school year come to an end. Elle had a little preschool graduation on her last day. Her class sang a bunch of songs, but Elle is so darn shy she barely sang at all. At least she let me take a picture of her with cap on, holding her "diploma"!
And she let me do something different than a regular ponytail with her hair (which is a huge deal) - so I made sure to take a picture!
Cousin Sydney had stayed the night at our house and wanted a matching hairstyle.
It was nice to have an event focused totally on Elle. This little miss has the sweetest personality! I loved watching her interact with her friends after the graduation. She might be shy in front of large groups, but she sure makes friends easily. I just wish Calvin hadn't been totally flipping out after the graduation so I could have gotten some pictures of Elle sitting with all her little buddies, eating snacks under the big tree out on their playground. This is the only one I got - Elle and her friend Sophia:
Can hardly believe my baby girl's heading off to kindergarten in the fall for 5 hours every single day!

1 comment:

martyrudd said...

Oh my goodness...Elle's hair is adorable!! So glad she let you switch it up for her graduation!!