Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christmas Jammies

It's beginning to feel ALOT like Christmas around here! Last week I went to Target looking for warmer PJ's for Madi. Instead, I got caught up looking at all the Christmas stuff. I found these jammies that say "Baby's 1st Christmas" on them. They were super cute and I figured I could give them to her on Christmas Eve to wear for her first Christmas morning. Well....I got a little too excited for her to try them on. She looked so cute, I decided she could take a nap in them. When I came in to get her after she woke up, she was totally mesmerized at the red and white stripes. She loves her new pajamas!



4 comments:

Lis said...

uMM... ITS NOT TOO EARLY! I was feeling stupid because i busted out my christmas CD today! How fun! Love the jammies!

BABY ITS COLD OUT SIDE!

Lis said...

BTW... she looks REEEEALLY PRETTY in that last pic!!!! I LOVE IT!

Lindsey said...

They are so cute. I have been tempted to do the same thing with her Christmas. Who needs to wait until after Thanksgiving. I say if the stores don't, neither do you! BTW, the pic of Madi smiling is so cute!

Lollidale Farm said...

Fun Pjs! Adorable! How fun that she was captivated by the stripes! :)