Friday, November 30, 2007

I looked out the window....



Madilyn LOVES being outside. We didn't get out for a walk today and I think she was feeing a little sad about it! Instead I let her spend some time by the window-as the next best thing. She was pretty content to have a birds-eye view out the upstairs office window. She watched the trees (now bare) with the leaves swirling around in the wind, the cars, and neighbor kids coming home from school! I love how entertained she is by such simple things.

9 comments:

The Harpers said...

That's so funny, Reina loved staring out of that exact same window! She would scoot over there and pat the glass (sorry about the fingerprints)and talk to the leaves and kids below. It's amazing what can entertain these kids!

Val said...

Anie! I've been looking everywhere for you! I'm so glad I found your blog! It has been way too long. Madilyn is such a doll! Congratulations! I'm at valfal.blogspot.com

Lollidale Farm said...

Cute! Windows are great entertainers!

Kimberly said...

Hi Anie! You asked for my blog address - it's kimberlywoodings.blogspot.com

Lis said...

Who needs TOYS! Ill have to try that with Lexi. Its so sad that its already too cold to go out. Im not looking forward to this winter. Were gonna have to get creative and think of places to go. I dont want to be on lock down... again.

Popi and CeCe said...

Madi is adorable--what a fun time for all of you! Happy Holidays!

Candace said...

That is by far the cutest picture. She is so adorable.

Shandis said...

Anie I love your blog!! You have so many new posts since I looked last! Madi is too cute!! I have to add you to my favs!

Valerie said...

I'll have to try that with Milana. Too bad our view is nowhere as pretty!