
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving this year! We were thrilled to be able to spend it with the Harper family. We hadn't seen them for over 3 years!! Oh what a joyous reunion it was! For those of you that don't know the Harpers, Scott and I were good friends in High School and he was Spencer's roommate at BYU. I was super sad when they moved to Japan because Heather and I had already become great friends! We were so excited when Scott got accepted into Harvard business school because now we live relatively close. They drove down from Boston Wednesday night and stayed until Sunday. Our Thanksgiving dinner was quite delicious if I do say say so myself. I gained some confidence in the cooking area- Heather taught me some of her tricks!
Spencer cooked the turkey and did an AMAZING job (as always)! He really is quite the chef!

Heather and I made homemade rolls.


Heather also made her famous cranberry sauce and apple pie (which I'm SO bummed that I didn't get pictures of)!
Scott had an especially important job. While we were busy in the kitchen Scott "nurtured" the kids while keeping track of the football scores for us!


We started cooking about noon and didn't sit down to eat until 7pm! OH what a feast it was!!
7 comments:
Spencer must take after me! My family voted me the best cook in the whole wide world tonight! All but Kaitlyn that is! She didn't like dinner tonight! Looks like you had a great feast! Your rolls look fantastic and the turkey was very nicely browned! We can't wait to see you guys! We missed you at our feast but glad that you had a fun time without us!
Looks like a wonderful feast. Happy Thanksgiving.
Barton Family.
WOW! your Turkey does look good! You guys look so cute in your kitchen aprons!! I love that!
Good job, Anie! It looks fabulous! I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner, it's my favorite! In fact we all love it so much that I did it again last night! Now we have enough turkey to last all week! YUM-O! Is that a picture I saw of Madi sitting up all by herself??? Holy crap! She's getting big! And I haven't even gotten to meet her yet!
You're way faster than I am at posting. I guess my Thanksgiving post will have to be supplemental to yours. The only problem with that is that you didn't leave anything out! We had soooo much fun and we miss you guys already soooo much!!
What a great time! I'm so jealous of all the fun, but I'm happy that you guys got a chance to be with good friends on Thanksgiving.
yep, i think you are one of the greatest - if not the greatest new mom in the world! i am so impressed with all you are and do! i miss you a ton!!
Post a Comment