Monday, November 26, 2007

Who does Madi look like?

5 comments:

Lis said...

I think she looks like you Anie! I think its because you notice her eyes first! And they are so bright and yours are the same! You and Spencer are both blonde with light eyes so its really hard to say.

Lollidale Farm said...

Fun! I tried it too, but it always says my kids are a near-perfect mix of the 2 of us. I had fun doing the celebrity look-alike quiz on the same site. :)

Lis said...

Hey I thought Madi was 5 months? her lilypie says 4?? am i crazy???

Lis said...

UMMM YAH IT WAS ME. IM CRAZY. duh. SORRY.

Corinne Beede said...

Most of the pictures I've seen remind me of Spencer... and no, it's not cuz he's my brother! But that's only based on pictures... I will give you a more definite opinion when I see her in 7 days. Yippee!!! See you soon! Love You!!