

or should I say . . . EATING!!!!
Madi did not understand the concept of putting the berries into a container to save for later. She wanted raspberries and she wanted them NOW!! She picked from the bushes within her reach. Then she went for the bucket!


I kept putting raspberries in and she kept eating them up! After emptying what was in the bucket, she licked it clean-lid and all!
I knew Spencer was going to want to try a few berries so I had to take control of the situation. I took the container away and tried directing her to another bush while I quickly picked. This did NOT make her happy! The last 20 minutes I had to deal with this:

Thank goodness for nice friends who try to make things better! I love how Lexi is holding out her hand to Madi as a friendly gesture, trying to make Madi feel better. The twin shirts were NOT done on purpose either- just 2 moms who think alike!

Thanks Melissa, Laura, Krista, Becky, and kiddos for a fun morning!! And, I can't forget to thank Grandpa Al for creating a Raspberry Monster! Now I'm just waiting for a diaper blow out!!
7 comments:
It was so good to see you guys again! (for the 15 minutes we showed up to pick) Lexi and Madi need to play. I bet theyde have so much fun!! lets plan something!!??
PS I LOVED madi's hair today! She looks like such a tiny girl! SO CUTE! Shes such a pro at picking too! and i love the bowl pictures! i missed that! CUTE! Im scared for the red diaper too...
Can I say the Madi has the cutest pig tails. They are my favorite on little girls.
Are you going to blog about the raspberry diaper blowout? EWWWW!
I love the story in pictures! Madi was so fun to watch today (even when she was being fussy!). I was amazed at how grown up she seemed! It was great to get together!!
Looks like a ton of fun! Hope you enjoyed all those raspberries!
Good thing they didn't weigh Madi on the way in and on the way out - your bill would have been somewhat higher. She is looking more and more like her beautiful mom! Love you - Rox
My kids are the same way! We bought a whole FLAT of fresh raspberries when we were in Logan and they had eaten all of it even before we got home!!! YIKES! Gotta love the fresh fruit! Miss you guys so much!!!
I love when Madi was licking the bowl! So adorable. What I wouldn't give to have some fresh raspberries on some vanilla ice cream right now. Oh man!
Post a Comment