Madi's quite the little chatterbox these days. From nonstop singing in the car, to conversations throughout the day, I rarely get a minute without silence anymore (thank goodness for nap time)! Thought I should write a few down- just so I don't forget!
M: "Here ya go"
D: "No thank you"
M: Thinking about a better way to say it: "Wanna apple slice daddy?"
D: "No thank you"
M: With a persuasive look: "Soooo Good..."
On the way to the Metro:
"Daddy's going to work. I'm gonna be sad."
The next day- before even getting to the Metro:
"Have a good day at work dad. I love you!"
Picking Spencer up after work:
"Hi Daddy! I missed you!" or sometimes just a simple "I love you Daddy!"
While trying to comfort baby from the rain and thunderstorm:
"Don't be scared Baby. Be happy!"
(She'll say this over and over- I'm assuming in attempts to comfort herself as well).
Rounding the corner to the park:
"SWINGS!!" Oh, I'm excited Mommy!"
Most commonly asked question:
"What's that?" . . . over and over and over again!
(Boy can this get exhausting)
A usually annoying request:
"I WANT MY MOMMY!"
Our least favorite of her common requests:
"I want it!"
"That's MINE!"
My absolute favorites:
"THANK YOU MOMMY!"
"I LOVE YOU MOMMY!"
3 comments:
It's so fun to see them going from a few words to non-stop talking! I understand completely when they NEVER stop talking. Tyler's new thing is you ask him a question and he responds with "what?" Like "what color is that truck, Tyler?" "What color is that truck Mommy?" "No, you tell me." "NO, Mommy, you tell me!" So have fun with it and YES thank goodness for nap time!
Too cute!! I love how she tried to get Spencer to eat an apple slice! Madi is just so cute. She's just a doll!! And you are looking so cute pregnant! What a fun baby shower! I would have loved to have been there with you guys. Maybe one day we'll be able to take a trip to Maryland and see everyone. Of course, you could always visit New Orleans! :-)
Madi is HILARIOUS! I love hearing her talk!!! Seriously, i know i dont need to say how smart she is AGAIN, but REALLY! I dont know if you have any idea HOW smart she IS!!!! I think Madi can say more things than I CAN! Shes a good influence on Lexi too!!! Someday they will be able to talk on the phone or webcam! =) Okay, so I was just going to type up a post about Lexi talking- i swear im not copying YOU!
Post a Comment