Thursday, June 11, 2009

YEEEE HAW!

Madi's newest source of entertainment these days is a dance video that she absolutely LOVES! She has to watch it at least once a day. I'm definitely a big fan of it because it keeps her entertained while I'm on my elliptical. She'll look at me and say, "Mama's exercising, Madi's exercising!" She seems quite proud about having her own exercises to do. The video covers several different types of dance, and the last one at the end is a "cowboy dance". Every time this one would come on Madi would say, "I wanna cowboy hat mama!" Her requests were just too cute to resist- so, I finally gave in to the "I wants" and got her her very own cowgirl hat! She loves it and is now completely satisfied while doing the cowboy dance! 

Clap your hands. . .

Now your knees. . .
YEE HAW!!!

4 comments:

Lis said...

aaahh haha! I loVE IT! shes so adorable! I can just hear her saying all that! (uh, when shes not being too shy to talk that is!!!) Im so proud you found a PINK ONE!!!!!!!!!

The Harpers said...

What video is it? Reina would love it, I'm sure.

tylerandmommy said...

YAY for finding something to occupy her while you work out! I LOVE her cowgirl hat. We bought one for Tyler when we were in Colorado when he was about 4 months old, but now it is too small. Where did you buy that hat?

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That is so cute! Great idea!