Friday, July 17, 2009

Eleanor Bailey Jenkins

Elle has arrived!!
7.17.09
3:40 a.m.
8 lbs. 5 oz.
21 1/4 inches long







39 comments:

Adams said...

She isw so cute and I love the last picture. Congrates.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

OHHHH my goodness, look at all that HAIR!!! Congratulations, Jenkins! She is so beautiful! We just can't wait to meet her!

Dan and Bec said...

WOW! I love all that hair! Those cheeks are so kissable!! Beautiful Elle welcome to the world! Hope everything went well with your labor...can't wait to meet her and chat!

Safire said...

What an ADORABLE! baby!! Love all that hair. :)

Erin said...

Congratulations!! The hair is awesome.

Nancy said...

Adorable as can be!! And look at her big sister taking it all in! We are as excited as if she were our first grandchild. Done good!!

Terry Family said...

So Cute! Congratulations! Hugs and kisses to baby Elle and big sister Madi! We love you guys!

martyrudd said...

Elle looks alot like her mama did as a new born!! More Rudd in her than Madi has....YES that's a good thing:)
xoxoxoMOM

GO Gray's said...

Congrats she is so cute and chunky I love it!!!! Tell you mom Hi from the gray's

Stacie said...

Congratulations! The pictures are adorable and Madi appears to be settling in just fine as big sister. Can't wait to meet her! :)

Madison Chandler said...

she is ADORABLE! that's so cool that you're going to call her ellie! ellie (my sister) was so excited when i told her that. congratulations!

Madison Chandler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lollidale Farm said...

Yippee! I am so happy for you. She looks gorgeous, and I can totally see the family resemblence. But, wowzers, look at her hair!!

Dasilva said...

So glad she's here! She is beautiful. Cracks me up that you already have a bow in her hair! Love it.

Gretch said...

YAY! Congratulations! She is beautiful! So much dark hair? I'm glad she is here and everything went well!

Heidi said...

Congrats to your darling family! Did Madi have that much dark hair too?

Jocelyn said...

Welcome baby Elle! and I love all the hair, that's a Jenkins' trait :) love you all!

MSorenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSorenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSorenson said...

What a sweet little baby! Congratulations you guys. I love the picture of you holding Madi and Elle, that is such a precious moment. It seems like just the other day I was doing it with my boys! Both girls are darling!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how much dark hair she has! Congrats! I'm glad you are both doing well.

Shauna said...

Congratulations to you guys! She is such a beautiful little baby. Let us know if there is anything that you guys need, or anything we can do to help. Take care, and enjoy every minute with your new little one.

Doreen said...

YAY!!!! She's HERE!! She is SO dang cute. And tons of BLACK hair?? Oh I can tell Madi is just gonna eat Elle up!!!! Congrats guys!!!!!!!

Jones Family said...

She is just beautiful. I LOVE the picture of Madi holding her. Congratulations!

tylerandmommy said...

Congratulations! I love all the dark hair! She looks so different from her big sister - it will be fun to see how much she changes over the next few months. And Josh owes me $5 now. We were guessing the weight and length and I said 8 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long. :)

Lacey said...

she is darling! i love her dark hair!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO CUTE!! And look at all that hair! Sebastian only has hopes of having that much hair! ;) Can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!!

Cothran Family said...

Congrats Anie and family! WE love you and are so glad she is here safe and sound. She is beautiful just like her sister and mom. She looks like one of my babies with all that dark hair! Love you guys! Congrats

Lis said...

Im DYING over her brown hair, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! Shes so cute! You got some great pictures you guys! I miss you!!! WIsh i was there.

sylvia said...

congratulations jenkins family!! Elle is so precious. Look at all of that dark hair! Wish you all the best with adjusting to having a new member of the family.

Candace said...

Congrats. She is so precious.

Cristin said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family!

jbel said...

Congrats! Wow she was big.
I think she looks like Spencer. Have you compared baby pics yet?

dadnmom said...

Jocelyn told me how I could see Elle's pictures. I've been checking Facebook, waiting to see her. How absolutely adorable can a bay be ?! You all look so happy, too ! Long, dark hair has also been a trait in our family. I love it !!! We are so happy to see her. Love,
Aunt Bonnie and family

Popi and CeCe said...

Congratulations!! Your girls are beautiful! I am so happy for you!! Love, Cheryl

Chuckleheads said...

She's just beautiful Anie! congrats to you and spencer!

Erin said...

Congratulations! What a beauty she is! Look at all that dark hair... was Maddie the same way when she was born? You all look wonderful. I'm so happy for your family!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Whoo-hoo! Seeing these pics almost makes me want to have another baby. Such an amazing experience. What a beautiful family! Elle was born on Clint's bday!

momster said...

Anie!!! Congratulations!!! I know I am way late. I finally have my computer hooked up and have a chance to check your blog. The bookies were out the night of the day you were induced and we all hoped we would hear news of Elle's arrival. Now I know why we did not hear. She is beautiful. And it is not fair...you look beautiful in the pictures as well. I hope you get more sleep soon. miss you lis