This is me at 2 days old! Madi grabbed this picture out of my baby book and exclaimed, "Baby Elle!" Made me laugh- so of course I went looking for a picture of Elle at 2 days old to compare the resemblance.

This is Elle at 2 days old! Crazy! Yep, she's definitely my child!

Oh, and all that beautiful dark hair I had was blond by 18 months old. I'll be interested to see how Elle's changes. My mom and I were laughing last night as we compared Madi and Elle's baby pics. Elle has more hair now than Madi had at 8 months old!
10 comments:
WOW you guys DO look exactly alike! I compared Tyler and My baby pictures before and absolutely nothing... It will be interesting to see if all that dark hair falls out.
That's pretty remarkable! Both babes are pretty darn cute if you ask me :)
Shes SUCH a doll and you DO look like her! You guys all have the same eyes! Thats a good thing to pass on to your kids!!! I really miss you guys. Its so crazy to think you have another baby! I know you do, but ya know. Wish I was there to hold her.
She DOES look just like you. Hunter and Matt's baby pictures were identical, and Hunter is a little Mini-Matt. I love her dark hair.
That's amazing, you could be twins! Elle is so darling! Have fun with those two sweet girls. I hope we end up in Camarillo at the same time one of these days.
So, does Madi look like Spencer? Elle is adorable. When Kaitlyn was a toddler, my dad would look at her and say that she reminded him of someone...he concluded that it was me she reminded him of! Lots of hugs and kisses from the Terry cousins! Can't wait to live half way closer to you guys!
Identical! Wow!
The last night I was there I noticed that Elle's hair was already getting a little lighter in color:( Keep her out of the sun!!!
xoxoMOM
OH my goodness, that's CRAZY! You guys are TWINS! I had no idea you had that much dark hair!
HOLY COW!!! Elle looks exactly like you! I LOVE the old picture of you! Those are the best huh? Weird to think our kids will cringe a little when they see their newborn pictures huh? I am so glad that you are adjusting well-I love reading your blog! You are such a good mom Anie!
Post a Comment