* Started clapping
* Started cutting food into small bites- not as much grinding it up anymore
* Pulls up on everything
* Got sick- several nights of fevers
* Not nursing as much - my milk supply is not what it used to be and I've had to supplement. Cal would drink the pre-made bottles of Similac that the hospital had given us, but he finished off the last one this month and he refuses to drink regular formula. It's super frustrating especially now that I don't have enough milk for him.
* Cal continues to love his books and story time. Only downside is that his bedtime routine ends up taking a super long time. It's one of those love/hate things. I love that Cal will sit quietly and listen to a good 6 or 7 stories at a time and I want to encourage his love of books, but I'm not able to spend that kind of time every nap and bedtime. Luckily Spencer usually takes over in the evening and looks forward his reading/playtime with Cal. And recently I started letting Elle take over. I ended up whipping out the video camera the first night cause it was just so darn cute! She had him laughing hysterically over The Very Hungry Caterpillar!
My baby is growing up way too fast. So naturally I cherish pictures where he still looks like a baby. . .
Cause most pictures he seems like such a big boy- already developing opinions, preferences, likes and dislikes.
Have I mentioned how much we love our little guy!?!








2 comments:
That 3rd to last picture is hilarious- He looks like a little surfer dude, riding a wave! Miss you guys!
so cute! love the pics! my ped. gave me a go ahead with Adley to start switching formula up with whole milk at 10 months...maybe try that and see if he likes it! love you!
Post a Comment