Madilyn discovered a whole new element of fun at the public library yesterday. Candis had reserved one of the discovery rooms and invited us to come along. Since it wasn't the library we usually go to, I had never heard about these rooms before. But wow- what a great thing to know about! We had the entire room to ourselves for a whole hour! Madi and Tyler had a fabulous time.

I gotta say how much we love Tyler. He is seriously such a sweetheart. I loved watching he and Madi play. Aren't they just so cute together!


Madi and Tyler spent a good amount of time playing together, but of course- like any other 2 year olds, they also enjoyed playing by themselves.
I loved this alphabet rug with the individual mats that you could match to each of the letters.

Madi was obsessed with this camera. She kept wanting to take pictures of Candis and I.
Thanks Candis and Tyler for the great time! We're looking forward to using the discovery room a LOT more!








6 comments:
Okay,WHAT DID YOU DO TO MADI"S HAIR???????????????????? Its LONG and THICK! and cut in a CUTE LITTLE BOB???????????????????????????? She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different!!!! Holy COW!!!!!!! She has more hair than Lexi for SURE! and hello? Where was THAT fun place when I lived there????? HOW FUN! glad you guys got out!
Brian thinks she looks different too. He wants to know what youve been feeding her??? haha!
Uh oh... looks like Gavin has a little competition for Madi's heart.
Ok, you HAVE to send me those pics! You got WAY better ones that me. I have been so busy I haven't had time to do my Discovery Room post so I am glad you put yours up. That place is wicked awesome and I can't wait til October 5th!! Here we come Room #2! Did you call and set your appt up yet? Thanks again for coming with us. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you.
I'm so glad that you guys found out about this great resource. I think it will really come in handy this winter. I'm glad Madi and Tyler had such a good time playing together, they are adorable!
Yes we are going to CA for Christmas too! I don't know when yet. But I'm sure we'll overlap our stays. I might stay longer than Brandon. We'll definitely have to get together so we can meet your new cutie Elle!
Post a Comment