My dad got Madi a gospel art book awhile ago and one day I decided to show Madi the prophets in the back. Of course I couldn't help busting into song, so I ended up singing "Latter-Day Prophets" while we looked at the pictures. It instantly became a favorite and Madi asked to sing it every night for the next week. By the end of the week she was singing the majority of the song by herself and then, just a week later, she had the entire song memorized. It's hard not to be proud of her for knowing all the prophets!
You won't be able to hear the video very well, but it's the only proof we have of her singing it. If you want to hear it better, give Madi a call. She loves singing songs to everyone that calls!
5 comments:
Ill listen to this tomorrow when Lexi is up and Brian isnt passed out on my couch, but i DO have to say--- ONLY MADI! =)
Impressive!! Madi!
Wow! What a smart girl! I don't even know that song! What great parents for teaching it to her!
Dad and I were just sitting here laughing about how cute this video is!! It's amazing to hear her say all those difficult names. We loved it! So cute!
Im def and I could hear most of that! Shes so cute! Awwww. We miss our Besr friends!!!!
Post a Comment