I'm pretty sure you WON'T be able to hear this video (I'm currently in the market for one of these), but I mostly just love watching how happy Elle is to be hanging out with her sister. We were getting ready for bed and I believe Madi is telling Elle about her bears that take care of her while she sleeps (long story- but basically an attempt to keep Madi IN her bed). I love how Elle seems to be taking it all in. My favorite part is at the end of the video when Madi starts to poke Elle's nose (which I don't like, but Madi happens to think is the funniest thing ever- she laughs hysterically every time we get to that part of the video). It was just cute to see Elle give her sister such sweet smiles. I'm grateful for these moments- that remind me how lucky I am to be a mom.
3 comments:
I love how Elle's mouth opens up big after a couple times of Madi touching her nose, like she's trying to smile super big.
so cute!!!! You sound tired!!!! Hope you're surviving!!! What sweet sisters!
How sweett!!!! They BOTH love it! Awwwww! I wish so bad I was THERE!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys
Post a Comment