Monday, September 28, 2009

One you CAN hear!

Ok- so here's a video you should be able to hear a little better than the last one I just posted. This one was taken a couple of days ago, again at bedtime (hence Madi looking the exact same- I DO dress my child:). Let me just preface the video by saying how much Madi loves rules. She's one of those kids who thrives on structure and discipline (totally my child:)! Every time we tell Madi something she should or shouldn't do, she takes it to heart, and for the most part obeys. Then she'll walk around the rest of the day/week reminding herself (and all of us) about the rule. It's almost like she's trying to convince herself of the importance of following the rule.

For instance- when she first moved into her big girl bed, we'd remind her before every nap and bedtime to, NOT get out of her bed. Now Madi's become obsessed with telling all of us to not get out of our beds (including Elle). Yet as much as Madi loves rules, this is one she just can't seem to obey. I think Madi ends up sleeping on the floor 80% on the time!

Here's Madi informing Elle that "we can't get out of bed" (I'll explain about the bears later) and then reminds her that "we don't poke eyes" (a new rule- made for Elle's benefit)! And of course, gotta love the sisterly love!

4 comments:

Jen said...

soooo cute. Nice to be able to hear! Love how she puts her foot on Elle's tummy while she watches you to see if she can get away with it. Gotta love siblings!!! Love you!

Cothran Family said...

Your girls are very sweet and of course adorable! I love Elle's chubby legs and Madi's little voice. You are a good mama Anie. Love ya

GO Gray's said...

I love how she's looking at you and trying to sneak her foot back onto her tummy, that is so Olivia!!! I'm in trouble.

tylerandmommy said...

Cute! Tyler loved the video. What a sneaky girl trying to get away with stuff but telling other people to follow the rules...hee hee. I can't believe how big Elle is getting!