We got ourselves a DOUBLE STROLLER!!! Woot Woot!

Big thanks to one of my good friends who just happens to have connections through her "twin club". This past Saturday was their semi-annual multiples sale and she snagged this baby up for me at the bargain price of $100! And I can already tell it's gonna be worth every penny!

Sunday evening Spencer had to take off for a church meeting, so I decided to take the girls out for their first spin around the block. They loved it, I loved it- what a great buy! I'm so looking forward to all the beautiful fall walks we'll be going on these next couple of months!

8 comments:
Awesome! Congrats on the new wheels!
Love the new stroller! You are gonna be on the go all the time!!!
Oh! Im so excited!!!!! I love it! The girla look so cute side by side!!! NOw, how do we get ME there to go on walks with you???? Sha;; i bust out the tears for Brian or just stick with a little more begging for now??? haha!
Yay for new wheels! I wish you lived closer and I would go on walks with you. It was fun to go to the library yesterday with you and Madi and Elle. Thanks for coming!
WaWHOO! So glad you got your double stroller! ENJOY! Especially in the FALL~ I'll be joining you soon!
Yay for loving your stroller! :) They look great in it!
Yay for the double stroller! It's interesting to see the size difference between the two girls when they sit next to each other in it. Crazy how small Elle is! Have fun walking! xoxo
can we talk about sooo cute?!?!? how beautiful are they!?!?
i miss you. so much.
Post a Comment