I'm pretty proud of our first outing because it was my first time driving into the city (usually Spencer drives and I don't pay much attention to where we're going- I just like to enjoy the scenery). I totally feel like an experienced metropolitan citizen now. It was a piece of cake too (aside from the $30 parking ticket I found on my windshield when we got back to the car- ugh)!
Karlee really wanted to go to the Holocaust Museum, and we figured Sunday (the only day we could leave Madi home with Spencer) would be the perfect day to go.
From there we hit up the rest of the monuments and memorials, enjoying a nice relaxing, not to mention- gorgeous Sunday afternoon! Like I said before, we took a LOT of pictures! I gotta say- I have one photogenic sister! I had way too much fun snapping pics of her in front of all the sites!







Not only was this Karlee's first DC experience, but I can't forget to mention that it was also Elle's first trip into the city. I'm happy to report that she thoroughly enjoyed herself.
Stay tuned for lots more pictures from all of our outings with Karlee!










7 comments:
Okay your sister is such a crack up! I was dying when she was in like every picture and picture perfect in them all! haha! Just like her big sister A? And You look so cute and Elle is getting so big and shes sooooooooooo cute! I want to hold her! and her hair is READY ANIE! ITS READY FOR A PONY OR PIGGIES OR SOMETHING! ITS CALLING FOR THEM! DO IT!
I love the pics. Your sister is SO photogenic - I am totally jealous! And Elle is getting SO big. I NEED to hold her? What is that totally awesome contraption you are using to feed her? I need to remember for next time I have a kid...it looks like it makes feeding in public so much easier and so much more modest. Can't wait to see the rest of your outings!!!
How cute! I can totally tell you are sisters. Great pictures, and congrats on your DC driving! That's a huge milestone! (Get it? MILEstone? Never mind.)
I have a pic of mom and I on the "mall" but it was from 15 years ago after I had just had a baby, and Ann, you look WAY better than I did! Elle is such a doll! I so want to be there to snuggle with her! Now that you've had your fun with Karlee, PUT HER ON THE PLANE AND SEND HER TO IDAHO! I freakin' miss you both!!!
Where is your sister going to school? You look really good.
cute pics girls! anie I guess you need to come to NC next time to document karlee and I's trip- I took one pic and not even of the two of us :( looks like so much fun! love you!!
Wow. If you weren't so good about blogging, I wouldn't get so behind when I don't check for a couple weeks! So much fun stuff you've done!! The fair, back to school, family visiting... I seriously have been out of the blogosphere for a while.
First off, I CAN'T believe it's Spencer's last year! Has that gone as fast for you as it has for us? :) Anyway, good luck Spence! Second, I love the picture of Spencer holding Madi while she is BAWLING. Classic. Third, you are such a good host to go and see all the DC sites over and over and over again for new visitors. There's always something to do though! Ok, I'm done. Love it all. xoxo
Post a Comment