
Madi and Lexi had a forced relationship when they were babies.........
But now have "grown" to become quite the little friends.


This past week, Madi has started to become super excited when she sees Lexi. When we meet up with them at a park or to go for a walk, Madi now smiles real big and waves! I love it! I've been wondering when it is that kids begin to recognize their friends and call them by name. Madi hasn't asked about any of her friends yet, but just yesterday she said Lexi's name- "Nicey". Then the girls had a great time playing together outside in the tennis courts.


Madi got a kick out of pushing Lexi around in the baby doll stroller. Then the girls had to switch so that Madi could have a turn! It was so cute watching them make each other laugh.


BIG thanks to Lexi's mom, my very talented friend- Melissa, who takes such amazing pictures! I never have to worry about getting my camera out when we've got them around!
6 comments:
okay am i dumb? Im like crying. yah im dumb. poor Lexi!
What a cute post! Im so glad you guys moved here... RIGHT DOWN THE STREET!!! Nicey love Mami!!!
Hope you guys had a good day! I hope Spencer scored at the mall! Happy Birthday! I hope you got my message too. i still havent heard from you!!!!
Anie,
She is so adorable! It looks like you are enjoying being over there so far away from the West. I wish you were closer! Keep taking lots of pic's so I can see what's happening in your exciting life.
I LOVE Madi's pigtails!! Too cute!
Yes, the pictures are awesome!!! I just love Madi's pigtails! Isn't it so fun to watch her grow and learn new things!? I still love watching Lucas play with his friends...except for when they're fighting! :) They play pretend really well together now.
that top pic is sooo cutie! nice work on the pictures girly!
What cute little buddies. It's so cute that Madi has a friend. She's growing up! She's not really a baby anymore.
Post a Comment