Spencer turned 29 today!!! He's now one year closer to the big 3-0!!! Since I know that I'm going to have to plan something AWESOME for next year, Spencer had a pretty layed back birthday celebration this year. We went birthday shopping on Saturday, which he actually had success with. He spent the money sent from both our parents and got himself some new shoes and 2 hoodies (thanks mom and dad)! Then this morning I let him sleep in, waking him up for a yummy birthday breakfast of french toast.
Spencer's last class ended at 3pm, and Madi and I decided that it'd be fun to pick him up at school instead of at the Metro. This gave us a nice long afternoon/evening together. We celebrated by going out to dinner and dessert.

I made Spencer's special birthday dessert last night- which Madi sure seemed to enjoy!

With a weekend full of fun (and an early celebration with his family last week), I think we brought in his 29th year of life with a BANG!!! Happy Birthday Babe! I Love you!
10 comments:
Let me be the first to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the blog!! You looked happy and well fed! Love you lots, Spencer!
happy birthday!!!! Famous Daves is making me HUNGRY!!!!!!!
Aww! Happy birthday Spencer! October is the best month for a birthday!!
oh man, we are totally lame. Sunday night I said "It's Spencer's birthday tomorrow. We HAVE to remember." So what did we do? We forgot until this morning. Wow. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCE! Look like you guys did lots of celebrating! We love you.
Happy Birthday Spencer!! Wish we could've been there with you in that picture!!
That is such a cute pic of Spencer!
Glad you think so! He doesn't like the picture and got mad at me for posting it. But it's the only picture I took from his actual birthday! Too bad for him! :)
Hey! It is not my first time using Blurb- I also have used it to make my blog into a book (well the first year of my blog so far). I love it.
Happy Birthday old man!
Thank you so much for writing such a nice message. I'm so glad that you found our blog, and that I now found yours as well☺. I also just wanted to thank you for being so nice the other night at the ward activity. It’s always a little unnerving moving to a new place, so it’s a real welcome blessing to meet such nice and kind people.
Post a Comment