Following the ceremony, the couple went out to take pictures. I couldn't resist going out and getting a few pictures as well (thanks Jocelyn for being a photographer for Spencer, Madi, and I).
After pictures, we came back in for some cultural entertainment, followed by dinner and dancing.
After dinner Madi was definitely exhausted. As neither Spencer or I wanted to leave, we tried several things to keep her entertained. Luckily, we remembered her binky and Pendleton. She went from cuddling with me, back and forth to cuddling with Spencer.
I ended up leaving early with Madilyn. She fell asleep on the way home and didn't even wake up when I moved her from the car to her bed (that's a first)! Here's a few more pictures with the rest of the gang near the end of the evening.
The cousins- left to right: Joyce (proud mother of the groom), Spencer's Dad, and Fred (proud uncle of the groom)
Pete and Spencer
Jocelyn, Mom, Spencer, and Dad with the newly married couple!
Joel, Joyce, and Fred with the rest of the gang!
Congratulations Pete and Bekah!!! We're so excited for you guys and glad that we were able to be there to celebrate with you! Have fun in Greece!
2 comments:
WOw that wedding looks like its in a Faerie land! I love the arch!!! Im also loving that swinging picture of you guys with Madi! Haha! Brings back memories... from YESTERDAY! Cute family pictures too and I do like your dress! Excellent choice!!!
Thanks for the pictures of the wedding. Sure wish we could have been there. It's great that you are living close enough to have seen them this summer as well. I guess Bob and I had better go back there next year to see you guys and them!
Post a Comment