
Well, this year Madi decided to go a little more on the cutesy side!!

Last night was the annual ward Trunk-or-Treat! Madi had such a great time walking from car to car, collecting candy! This was a whole new concept for her. When she was handed a treat she'd put it right into her bag and then ask for "more". What a FUN night- it made me that much more excited for tonight!!
Have a Happy Halloween everyone!
3 comments:
Haha! I love the magazine cover! I've got to do that! Have fun tonight!!
Aw! thats so cute! YOure so FUNNY! I love the mag covers! Madi was such a cute little ballerina! Next year well have to come up with something for all the girls to dress up as! I even volunteer to sew them!
I personally LOVED last year's costumes for you and Madi! Madi is one cute trunk or treater!
Post a Comment