Along with the marshmellows "sticking" up so nicely from the ground, we also received an award that was taped to the top of our door. Should I be proud??
I brushed the incident off as no big deal, thinking it HAD to have been a mistake! No one WE know would do something like this. Well...... just this morning I woke up to another surprise!
After wondering about this all day, analyzing all possibilities as to who would do this, I read my friend Krista's blog to find that something very similar had happened to her this morning. Coincidence?? I think NOT!! Lucky for me, Krista is quite the detective and I'm sure she'll be able to help me get to the bottom of all this! Let the games begin!!
9 comments:
Crazy Anie...sometimes Eylse and Faith call me SMARTY PANTS for fun. If you lived closer, I would blaim them, but I THINK you live too far away!!! I agree with one of the commenters on your friend Krista's blog. The adults are all blaiming each other and it's probably kids in your youth group at church...either that or some men who have too much time on their hands. xoxoxMOM
Wow! Someone is being very...um...creative! What a pain to have to clean all of that up twice! Did you keep the dumdums? :)
yah. It could be the YW! but why Krista? Lets just blame someone and get on with the revenge already! WHO? I hear the new BREWERS might be a little crazy! Seems all this started once they hit town anyway! I vote them or Laura. Ill help you with what ever you want to do!!! I can think of stuff!!! This is so exciting!
ps. Thats some GREAT YARD WORK!! But we could do much better than that!!! MUHAHAHAH!!! I hope who ever it is READS your blog!!!
Don't listen to Melissa. It's not me, I swear. I don't even use toilet paper (just kidding!) Just don't let her convince you to do something mean to me on my birthday. I'm getting scared. Melissa, you're brutal!
I can't lie. It was me! I am finally getting back at Spencer for TPing the inside of my house oh so long ago.
Fun!!! I want to play too!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kaitlin's gift! You are so great! The outfit is adorable, and I'm so excited about the bows! THANK YOU!!! :)
BAHAHAHAHA that is HILARIOUS!!! Whoa they went all-out for you! That's so funny!!! It looks like they just dumped the rest of the toilet paper on my car as an afterthought... Not nearly so clever as your house. So it happened TWICE? Normally I would blame the youth too (since you're in YW) but I'm not, so... where's the connection? Hmmm... we DO both know the new Brewers... but um, not THAT well... Would they?
could it be Karen? she is clever like that.
Man - looks like "they" spent an enormous amount of time outside your place. Where's your watch dog when you needed it?? :)
Post a Comment