We also had the most gorgeous weather this weekend. So, this afternoon between Conference sessions, Spencer, Madi and I went for a walk to enjoy the warm sunshine.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Conference Weekend
April and October are two of Spencer and I's favorite months. Not only are they our birthday months, but we also get to watch General Conference! We had an awesome weekend being uplifted and spiritually fed by the words of our Prophet and other General Authorities. While Madi had a hard time sitting through the hours of speakers, she definitely tuned in for the singing. Her favorite was the children's choir on Saturday afternoon. While she normally likes to direct the music, during the Children's choir Madi was glued to the TV. I was glad to see her find some enjoyment out of Conference.

We also had the most gorgeous weather this weekend. So, this afternoon between Conference sessions, Spencer, Madi and I went for a walk to enjoy the warm sunshine.


We also had the most gorgeous weather this weekend. So, this afternoon between Conference sessions, Spencer, Madi and I went for a walk to enjoy the warm sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
V loved the kids choir too. This was a good conference. :) Love that last picture of Madi!
I know that stump! Cute pictures!
you are so on top of it!! i'm like months behind on the blogging thing... reminds me of our days at Geneva, you were always one step ahead!! :) Madi is too cute!! :)
halle was the same, she loved the musical numbers. i love the last pic of madi sitting on the stump so cute! also, i am glad spencer enjoyed my blog title! those boys always made me laugh!
I know that stump too! haha! How fun!!! Im glad Madi got something out of it. Lexi was a WILD woman. I really tried very hard to listen. It was almost impossible!!!! I recorded it so at least i can go back and listen!!! Great pictures!
It rained here all of conference weekend! What a bummer. Glad you got some good weather though. I know you get anxious all day inside like Clark. That pic of Madi on the tree trunk is adorable. She seems to have changed so much even since we saw her in August. Hope school is going well for Spencer! We've been trying to reach you guys....
That last picture of Madi is SO cute!!! What a big smile she has!
Post a Comment